NEJM Knowledge+ for PA Training Programs: Efficient, Effective, Engaging
Looking for a powerful learning tool for your PA training program? With its digital format, extensive question bank, and robust reporting, NEJM Knowledge+ Family Medicine Board Review for PAs is the right solution.
Gold Standard Questions and Feedback Reviewed by PAs
NEJM Knowledge+ Family Medicine Board Review was developed for busy clinicians by expert specialists and reviewed by PAs.
Our evidence-based, gold-standard content:
- Undergoes continuous review and updates by educators in the medical field
- Includes a comprehensive question bank with content based on the PANCE/PANRE blueprints
- Meets the exacting standards you’ve come to trust and expect from NEJM Group, the publisher of the New England Journal of Medicine
- Contains links to high-value educational resources and expertly-chosen content for further study
Innovative Features for PA Training Programs
The NEJM Knowledge+ adaptive learning platform allows PAs to learn at their own pace, while strengthening critical thinking and metacognitive skills. Our reporting and question banks make it the ideal solution for PA training programs:
- Effective prep for certification exams: our adaptive learning platform accelerates proficiency by identifying strengths and weaknesses and adapting to each trainee’s pace and needs
- Useful adjunct to clinical rotations: detailed feedback and resources with each question include links to high-value educational articles from NEJM and other relevant journals, including access to hundreds of review articles, cases, and guidelines
- Robust reporting: NEJM Knowledge+ offers reporting by individual and by program, allowing program directors to get the details on each trainee’s progress, as well as the big picture view of the program’s effectiveness, so you can spot and fix potential problems
- Over 3,800 questions, based on more than 2,500 learning objectives: our comprehensive question bank alleviates the need for program staff to develop questions
- Custom quiz capability: allows program directors to create custom quizzes for trainees
- 100% digital format: our mobile platform allows PAs to learn wherever they are, while program directors monitor students’ usage and progress
- Integrated access to NEJM Resident 360 at no additional charge. This content-rich offering supports your trainees’ learning and board review with an overview of the basics, as well as expertly-chosen resources that provide the foundational information they need. Learners can link to the appropriate NEJM Resident 360 Rotation Guides from within the NEJM Knowledge+ Score Report, for easy access to resources for remediation as they review their performance.
- Fast Facts within each specialty provide a quick reference to the essential information residents should know before they begin a rotation – including useful tables, figures, and research summaries
- Landmark clinical trials, reviews, guidelines, and additional articles in core specialties – all carefully curated from NEJM and other respected sources – give trainees the foundational information they need to succeed
- Procedure Videos to show trainees how, or refresh their memory, with such topics as “Placement of an Arterial Line” and “Central Venous Catheterization”