NEJM Knowledge+ saves you time and sets you up for success with an engaging, efficient, lifelong learning experience. With content that is clinically relevant, based on best available evidence, comprehensive for board review, and free from commercial influence.
Internal Medicine Board Review
- Earn your ABIM MOC points and CME credits
- Over 4,820 questions mapped to the ABIM blueprint
Pediatrics Board Review
- Earn your ABP MOC points and CME credits
- Over 1,650 questions guided by the ABP blueprint/content outline
Family Medicine Board Review
- Earn your AAFP Prescribed credits, AAPA Self-Assessment credits, and CME credits
- Over 4,620 questions guided by ABFM & NCCPA blueprints
Mapping the best evidence to your board’s exam blueprint and the real-world situations you face. Learn more.
A personalized, efficient learning experience that improves your knowledge retention. Learn more.
MOC, CME & More
Meet many of your MOC and CME requirements with this one tool. Learn more.
The Power of Intellectual Humility
The Neuroscience of Learning: Beyond Just “Making It Stick”
How Do You Approach a Patient with Suspected Bacterial Meningitis?
Select your study style and download a free style-specific study guide
Get Question of the Week Alerts!
Challenge yourself with a question from NEJM Knowledge+.
Each week our editors select a new, relevant item from our bank of thousands of questions. We deliver it to your inbox every Tuesday so that you can test your knowledge and review the detailed question feedback.