NEJM Knowledge+ for Pediatrics Residency Programs: Efficient, Effective, Engaging
Looking for a powerful learning solution to help pediatrics residents prepare for In-Training Examinations (ITEs) and initial certification? With an adaptive learning platform that’s ideally suited to the needs of residency programs, NEJM Knowledge+ is relied on by more than 5,000 residents at over 500 programs across the United States and around the world.
Designed by Pediatricians, for Your Pediatrics Residency Program
NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review was developed by and for pediatricians. The adaptive learning platform allows residents to learn at their own pace while helping them strengthen their critical thinking and metacognitive skills.
Our evidence-based, gold-standard content:
- Undergoes continuous review and updates by educators in the pediatrics field
- Includes a comprehensive question bank guided by the ABP blueprint
- Meets the exacting standards you’ve come to trust and expect from NEJM Group, the publisher of the New England Journal of Medicine
- Contains links to high-value educational resources and expertly-chosen content for further study
Innovative Features for Residency Programs
With its digital format, extensive question bank, and robust reporting, NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review is the right solution for your residency program:
- Effective prep for certification exams: The adaptive learning platform accelerates proficiency by identifying strengths and weaknesses and adapting to each resident’s pace and needs
- Useful adjunct to clinical rotations: Detailed feedback and resources with each question include links to high-value educational articles from NEJM and other relevant journals, including access to hundreds of review articles, cases, and guidelines
- Robust reporting: NEJM Knowledge+ offers reporting by individual and by program, allowing residency program directors to get the details on each resident’s progress, as well as the big picture view of the residency program’s effectiveness, so you can spot and fix potential problems
- Over 1,600 questions, based on approximately 900 learning objectives: The comprehensive question bank alleviates the need for residency program staff to develop questions
- Custom quiz capability: allows program directors to create custom quizzes for residents
- 100% digital format: Our mobile platform allows residents to learn wherever they are, while residency programs monitor residents’ usage and progress
- Additionally, a subscription to NEJM Knowledge+ includes full access to NEJM Resident 360 at no additional charge. NEJM Resident 360 supports your residents’ learning and board review with an overview of the basics and expertly chosen resources that provide the foundational information they need.
To learn more about features or discuss pricing for residency programs and valuable program benefits, contact us at email@example.com or complete the form below.