This site has lots of resources to help you navigate and explore topics on board review and MOC. To help make it easy for you to find even more information about the ABIM exam and board review, we’ve compiled these resources to help you out.
Internal Medicine Review Resources from the Learning+ Blog and Website
- Survival Guide for ABIM Recertification Exam Day
- Strategies for Working Through ABIM Board Questions
- Internal Medicine Board Review — Physicians’ Experiences
Visit the Learning+ Blog to read more.
Internal Medicine Review Resources from the American Board of Internal Medicine
- About ABIM
- Requirements for Maintenance of Certification
- MOC Guide
- Taking the Internal Medicine Exam
- Exam Day: What to Expect
- How Exams Are Developed
- Prepare for the Exam: Take the Tutorial
- Certification & Maintenance of Certification — What the Research Shows (PDF)
- MOC Program Completion Rates (PDF)
Other Internal Medicine Review Resources
Here are links to other articles with interesting perspectives on MOC:
- The New England Journal of Medicine: American Board of Internal Medicine Maintenance of Certification Program
- The Health Care Blog: Why Maintenance of Certification Will Make You a Better Doctor
- The Rheumatologist: Maintenance of Certification Is Not Just for the Young
- KevinMD.com: ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Internal Medicine Exam Tips
- The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism: Implications of the Changes in Maintenance of Certification for Endocrinologists
See how NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review can efficiently prepare you for your internal medicine board exam.