Have a question about NEJM Knowledge+?
We are here to answer any questions you have about using or purchasing NEJM Knowledge+ products. You may find the answer to your question on our FAQs page.
Common NEJM Knowledge+ Support Questions
- Pain Management and Opioids module meets the new 8-hour DEA training requirement. For additional questions about the Pain Management and Opioids module or instructions to download your Pain Management and Opioids transcript visit Pain Management and Opioids FAQs.
- Why can’t I see the CME credits I am earning in Pain Management and Opioids yet?
- If you do not remember your username or the email address used to create your account complete the form below.
- Forgot Password? If you purchased your own access to NEJM Knowledge+ and have forgotten your password, please reset it using this Forgot Password link. If you access NEJM Knowledge+ through your educational program, please use the Forgot Password link on this page.
- How do I print my CME transcript for Board Review products or Pain Management and Opioids?
- Please note, you no longer need a separate NEJM Knowledge+ app on your mobile device. NEJM Knowledge+ works on any device anytime you have an internet connection. Use the sign in link at the top right corner of this page and follow the links to the appropriate sign in area.
Please fill out the form below to contact us.
Covid-19 Vaccine Training Program closed on June 30, 2021
If you need to request a copy of your transcript, please use the form below and provide us with the name and email address you used during registration. Please allow 7-10 days for processing.