NEJM Knowledge+ for Family Medicine Residency Programs: Efficient, Effective, Engaging
Looking for a powerful learning solution to help family medicine residents prepare for In-Training Exams (ITEs) and initial certification? With an adaptive platform that’s ideally suited to the needs of residency programs, NEJM Knowledge+ is relied on by more than 5,000 residents at over 500 programs across the United States and around the world.
The Ideal Learning Solution for Family Medicine Residents
NEJM Knowledge+ Family Medicine Board Review is developed by and for family medicine physicians. With its adaptive learning platform, family medicine residents to learn at their own pace, strengthening their critical thinking and metacognitive skills.
Our evidence-based, gold-standard content:
- Undergoes continuous review and updates by educators in the family medicine field
- Includes a comprehensive question bank with content based on the ABFM blueprint
- Meets the exacting standards you’ve come to trust and expect from NEJM Group, the publisher of the New England Journal of Medicine
- Contains links to high-value educational resources and expertly-chosen content for further study
“The similarity of questions to what’s on the test. Application of knowledge of material is harder if you aren’t practicing with a similar question format. I felt like I was just doing more questions during the exam, rather than taking a completely different test.”
– US Resident, passed ABFM initial certification exam the first time
Innovative Features for Residency Programs
With its digital format, extensive question bank, and robust reporting, NEJM Knowledge+ Family Medicine Board Review is the right solution for your residency program:
- Effective prep for certification exams: our adaptive learning platform accelerates proficiency by identifying strengths and weaknesses and adapting to each resident’s pace and needs
- Useful adjunct to clinical rotations: detailed feedback and resources with each question include links to high-value educational articles from NEJM and other relevant journals, including access to hundreds of review articles, cases, and guidelines
- Robust analytics: NEJM Knowledge+ offers reporting by individual and by program, allowing residency program directors to get the details on each resident’s progress, as well as the big picture view of the residency program’s effectiveness, so you can spot and fix potential problems
- Over 3,800 questions, based on more than 2,500 learning objectives: our comprehensive question bank alleviates the need for residency program staff to develop questions
- Custom quiz capability: allows program directors to create custom quizzes for residents
- 100% digital format: our mobile platform allows residents to learn wherever they are, while residency program directors monitor residents’ usage and progress
- Integrated access to NEJM Resident 360 at no additional charge. This content-rich offering supports your residents’ learning and board review with an overview of the basics, as well as expertly-chosen resources that provide the foundational information they need. Learners can link to the appropriate NEJM Resident 360 Rotation Guides from within the NEJM Knowledge+ Score Report, for easy access to resources for remediation as they review their performance.
- Fast Facts within each specialty provide a quick reference to the essential information residents should know before they begin a rotation – including useful tables, figures, and research summaries
- Landmark clinical trials, reviews, guidelines, and additional articles in core specialties – all carefully curated from NEJM and other respected sources – give residents the foundational information they need to succeed
- Procedure Videos to show residents how, or refresh their memory, with such topics as “Placement of an Arterial Line” and “Central Venous Catheterization”