Our NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review demo shows how lifelong learning and board preparation can be productive and fun.
Packed with clinically relevant, rigorously edited gold-standard content, NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review is the most efficient, engaging, and effective way to enhance your patient care, prepare for your board exam so you can approach it with confidence, and earn your required ABIM MOC points and CME credits.
View this Internal Medicine Board Review video to see for yourself!
Your purchase of NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review includes:
- Over 1,730 case-based questions (over 4,820 questions in total) that are
– mapped to the ABIM exam blueprint,
– served adaptively to create a personalized learning experience,
– and authored and reviewed by both experts in the field of pediatrics.
- Two (2) practice exams.
- The ability to earn up to 270 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ and up to 270 ABIM MOC points
- Mobile access for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets
- Free access to cited NEJM articles
- Robust reporting that shows how your confidence matches your performance and allows you to practice in your weaker areas.
- Access to NEJM Resident 360
Keep your knowledge fresh and your practice sharp with our unique online active learning program designed to fit your busy schedule.
The Massachusetts Medical Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
NEJM Knowledge Internal Medicine Board Review
The Massachusetts Medical Society designates this enduring material for a maximum of 270 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABIM MOC Points
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 270 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
AAPA Credit Designation Statement
AAPA accepts certificates of participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by ACCME or a recognized state medical society. Physician assistants may receive a maximum of 270 hours of Category I credit for completing this program.