Pain Management and Opioids was created for all prescribers and healthcare providers (HCPs), including pharmacists and nurses, and covers the entire FDA Education Blueprint for Health Care Providers Involved in the Treatment and Monitoring of Patients with Pain.
After successful completion of the NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids program, a program code will be emailed to you. Once you receive the code:
- Go to https://www.neurxce.org/
- Login or create an account
- Go to Available On-line Activities (Available Home Study Activities)
- Click on NEJM Knowledge+ Pain Management and Opioids
- Click on Complete the Evaluation and enter the program code.
- Complete the evaluation to claim your 8 CPE credits.
A score of 80% (8 CME credits) is required to claim CPE credit. If you have not yet earned 8 CME credits, you can continue to answer questions in the Pain Management and Opioids module. You receive one (1) credit for every six (6) questions you answer correctly. You earn 1/6 of a credit the first time you answer a question correctly regardless of the format.
This application based activity is approved for 8.0 contact hours.
The ACPE universal activity number is: 0027-9999-19-069-H01-P.
The initial release date is July 16, 2019.
The planned expiration date is July 16, 2022.