Pain Management and Opioids was created for all prescribers and healthcare providers (HCPs), including pharmacists and nurses, and covers the entire FDA Education Blueprint for Health Care Providers Involved in the Treatment and Monitoring of Patients with Pain.
- Go to the University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy Continuing Professional Development Learning Management System located at www.uripharmacycpd.org and create an account using your email address and professional license number.* Enter all of the required account information. Click the “Update Account” button at the bottom of the page to save the account information.
- Complete the program evaluations after you have completed the home study activity.
- Log onto www.uripharmacycpd.org
- On-line Program: Select Available Home Study Programs or Online Activities and select the program.
- Select “Take Post-Test”
- Enter the program code NEKP58 (code is case sensitive)
- Complete program evaluation and select submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a confirmation message of evaluation completion and notification that your CE data was reported to the CPE Monitor.
- Verify that your CE data appears in your CPE Monitor account.
Please note: ACPE will only accept CPE data that is reported by providers within 60 days of a live program or upon completing an enduring activity. CPE data is reported immediately to the CPE Monitor upon your completion of this evaluation although it may take 48-72 hours to appear in your CPE Monitor profile. You will be notified of any problems transmitting your participant data via email. Most transmission problems are related to errors in transcribing date of birth and/or NABP ID number. It is strongly recommended that you check your profile in the CPE Monitor to verify your participation in this program has been reported. CPE statements can be printed from your CPE Monitor account. CPE Monitor will reject CE data submitted after 60 days.
*Your pharmacy license number, date of birth and NABP ID number are required to create an account in the URI CPD online registration and evaluation system in order to report participant data to the CPE Monitor. Pharmacy license numbers will not be used for any other purpose.