Whether in training or in practice, whether preparing for clinic or for a board exam, pediatricians are in need of efficient ways to grow and maintain their knowledge. Last week NEJM Group announced the launch of NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review. The pediatrics board review questions provide...
Maximize your time with NEJM Knowledge+
- A personalized learning experience using state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology
- Multiple question formats (case-based, short-form, and fill-in-the-blank)
- Multiple practice exams
- Earn CME credits and MOC points
- Convenient, mobile access via iPad, iPhone, and Android
Approach the boards with confidence.
- What’s the likely dx in a 66yo man w/mid-dilated pupil, decreased vision, sudden severe eye pain & vomiting? #meded https://t.co/ylUxPEy8e96 days ago
- ICYMI: From the Learning+ Blog: ACGME Duty Hours Not the Only Big Change in Requirements #meded https://t.co/edW9jPwnNZ12 days ago
- Question of the Week-What’s the most appropriate initial management of severe hypercalcemia of malignancy? #meded https://t.co/55Qw4thmvn13 days ago
AAPA ABFM ABIM ABIM Blueprint ABIM Board Certification ABIM Board Exam ABIM Recertification ABP ACGME Core Competencies Adaptive Learning Area9 Blueprint Board Review Questions Clinical Cases Content Updates Learning Strategies Maintenance of Certification Medical Education Medical Education Systems NCCPA