Whether in training or in practice, whether preparing for clinic or for a board exam, pediatricians are in need of efficient ways to grow and maintain their knowledge. Last week NEJM Group announced the launch of NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review. The pediatrics board review questions provide...
Maximize your time with NEJM Knowledge+
- A personalized learning experience using state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology
- Multiple question formats (case-based, short-form, and fill-in-the-blank)
- Multiple practice exams
- Earn CME credits and MOC points
- Convenient, mobile access via iPad, iPhone, and Android
Approach the boards with confidence.
- What’s the most appropriate next step in discussing goals of care w/family of an 85yo woman w/end-stage COPD?#meded https://t.co/zsImBd5sns2 days ago
- From the Learning+ Blog: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Australia #meded https://t.co/F9604VYayE https://t.co/mIIZKp6abe6 days ago
- RT @NEJMres360: Enhance your communication skills & navigate through difficult conversations. View the Patient Communication guide: https:/…6 days ago