Whether in training or in practice, whether preparing for clinic or for a board exam, pediatricians are in need of efficient ways to grow and maintain their knowledge. Last week NEJM Group announced the launch of NEJM Knowledge+ Pediatrics Board Review. The pediatrics board review questions provide...
Maximize your time with NEJM Knowledge+
- A personalized learning experience using state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology
- Multiple question formats (case-based, short-form, and fill-in-the-blank)
- Multiple practice exams
- Earn CME credits and MOC points
- Convenient, mobile access via iPad, iPhone, and Android
Approach the boards with confidence.
- Learning+ Blog: Life After Residency-Hyperspace, Vocation, and Next Steps, by Benjamin Doolittle, MD #meded https://t.co/DbsrGzhrUm2 days ago
- RT @NEJMGroup: Do you use @nejmkplus? NEJM Knowledge+ is an efficient, effective learning and board review platform. https://t.co/VbKMRJlVv…2 days ago
- What’s the most likely dx in a patient w/no prior psychiatric history presenting with 6 wks of rapid speech…#meded https://t.co/0zJdEy6BHC5 days ago
AAPA ABFM ABIM ABIM Blueprint ABIM Board Certification ABIM Board Exam ABIM Recertification ABP ACGME Core Competencies Adaptive Learning Area9 Blueprint Board Review Questions Clinical Cases Content Updates Learning Strategies Maintenance of Certification Medical Education Medical Education Systems NCCPA