Developing accurate, relevant, and thoughtful cases and questions is no small task. NEJM Knowledge+ Production Editor Josette Akresh-Gonzales walks us through the NEJM Knowledge+ Content creation process from blueprint development to author selection and then through the many layers of peer-review. Learn how we make sure that every question...
Maximize your time with NEJM Knowledge+
- A personalized learning experience using state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology
- Multiple question formats (case-based, short-form, and fill-in-the-blank)
- Multiple practice exams
- Earn CME credits and MOC points
- Convenient, mobile access via iPad, iPhone, and Android
Approach the boards with confidence.
- What’s the likely dx in a 66yo man w/mid-dilated pupil, decreased vision, sudden severe eye pain & vomiting? #meded https://t.co/ylUxPEy8e96 days ago
- ICYMI: From the Learning+ Blog: ACGME Duty Hours Not the Only Big Change in Requirements #meded https://t.co/edW9jPwnNZ12 days ago
- Question of the Week-What’s the most appropriate initial management of severe hypercalcemia of malignancy? #meded https://t.co/55Qw4thmvn13 days ago
AAPA ABFM ABIM ABIM Blueprint ABIM Board Certification ABIM Board Exam ABIM Recertification ABP ACGME Core Competencies Adaptive Learning Area9 Blueprint Board Review Questions Clinical Cases Content Updates Learning Strategies Maintenance of Certification Medical Education Medical Education Systems NCCPA