Developing accurate, relevant, and thoughtful cases and questions is no small task. NEJM Knowledge+ Production Editor Josette Akresh-Gonzales walks us through the NEJM Knowledge+ Content creation process from blueprint development to author selection and then through the many layers of peer-review. Learn how we make sure that every question...
Maximize your time with NEJM Knowledge+
- A personalized learning experience using state-of-the-art adaptive learning technology
- Multiple question formats (case-based, short-form, and fill-in-the-blank)
- Multiple practice exams
- Earn CME credits and MOC points
- Convenient, mobile access via iPad, iPhone, and Android
Approach the boards with confidence.
- What’s the most appropriate next step in discussing goals of care w/family of an 85yo woman w/end-stage COPD?#meded https://t.co/zsImBd5sns2 days ago
- From the Learning+ Blog: Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in Australia #meded https://t.co/F9604VYayE https://t.co/mIIZKp6abe6 days ago
- RT @NEJMres360: Enhance your communication skills & navigate through difficult conversations. View the Patient Communication guide: https:/…6 days ago