NEJM Knowledge+ is an adaptive learning platform where residents and trainees can assess and improve their knowledge as they prepare for initial certification exams. In use by thousands of residents and trainees at programs throughout the United States and worldwide, this unique online learning platform promotes the habit of lifelong learning in a way that fits their needs and schedules.
There’s a choice to fit every program and budget. Complete the form at the bottom of this page to learn about pricing and discounts for programs and to discuss other program benefits.
A More Efficient Learning Experience for Residents
NEJM Knowledge+ goes beyond board review, offering a training program that is ideally suited to residents and trainees as they develop their critical thinking, strengthen their metacognitive skills, and move through their specialty rotations.
- Helps clinicians develop and deepen their knowledge and insight into their own learning
- Identifies and reinforces areas of weakness by individual resident
- Identifies areas of reinforcement needed across the entire program
- Provides an alternative to traditional review products, with a unique, adaptive learning experience that aids learning and retention and is guided by board exam blueprints
- Includes access to the Rotation Prep content on NEJM Resident 360
Learn more about our features.
Ideal Solution for Programs
The extensive question banks, robust reporting, and practice exams make NEJM Knowledge+ an efficient, comprehensive solution for residency programs.
- Large question banks alleviate the need for residency program staff to develop questions
- 100% digital format means that residents can use the learning system remotely and that residency programs can monitor usage and progress
- Useful adjunct to clinical rotations
- Excellent prep for certification exams
Robust Reporting Allows for Continuous Assessment by Program Directors
NEJM Knowledge+ offers reporting by individual and by program, allowing residency program directors to get both detailed and big-picture views of how their program is doing. Below are a few of the reports available:
Individual reporting tracks:
- Progress in each specialty and topic
- Practice exam performance (available as a separate report upon request)
- Confidence vs. performance reporting, including by topic
Program reporting tracks:
- All of the aspects of individual reporting plus:
- Reports by post-graduate year
- Performance by learning objective
NEJM Knowledge+ is not just for residencies: This comprehensive learning solution can also be used as an extension of the curriculum and PANCE preparation for physician assistant training programs.
Contact us at email@example.com to request more information, learn about pricing and discounts for residency programs, and to discuss other great program benefits.