Maximize the time you have for board preparation and lifelong learning with NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review. Developed with time-strapped physicians like you in mind, our solution helps you learn what you need to know to pass the boards and improve your medical practice.
Relevant, Gold-Standard Content Backed by Experts
From the brand you trust. We’ve reviewed our study material to ensure it meets our exacting standards and your expectations. The question bank and exams correspond to the ABIM blueprint while reflecting the real-world challenges you face in your practice.
With Internal Medicine Board Review, you’re working with the most accurate and relevant materials:
- Created and rigorously reviewed by our expert panel of 200+ subspecialty fellows and attending physicians from leading academic centers
- Based on the best evidence available, with links to further reading in guidelines, reviews, cases, and research — including free links to 100+ New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) review articles normally available only to subscribers
- Vetted by subspecialty thought leaders at the tops of their fields as researchers, teachers, and clinicians
- Carefully reviewed and edited by general internists who are active teachers and physicians, and who have firsthand knowledge of practitioners’ day-to-day challenges
A Learning Product That Really Understands You
Internal Medicine Board Review uses adaptive learning technology to quickly assess the subjects you know cold, and identifies the areas where you need reinforcement. It then delivers more of what you need and less of what you already know. That’s what adaptive learning is all about.
Developed in partnership with Area9 Learning, a global leader in adaptive learning, our solution is the first in the field to incorporate this emerging technology based on the best evidence regarding how people absorb and retain knowledge. The system even recommends when a learning “recharge” is in order to help prevent memory decay.
Conveniently Earn MOC Points & CME Credits While You Learn
You’re studying hard, so you deserve an extra bonus. With Internal Medicine Board Review, you can earn up to 80 ABIM MOC Part 2 points, the maximum you can use in a 5-year period. And by giving us your ABIM number, we’ll automatically transmit your MOC points every time you earn 10. No paperwork. No hassle.
You can also accumulate more than 250 CME credits, with easy reporting by date that lets you keep track of what you’ve earned when.
Get the Feedback You Need to Continuously Improve
Internal Medicine Board Review tracks and reports your progress and performance, so you’ll know:
- How you’re performing and — if you’re working toward a clear goal — whether you’re on schedule
- Which specialties you’re finding most challenging
- Which topics within each specialty need more focus
- Which learning objectives have proved most difficult for you to master
- How often you’re overconfident and under-confident
As your proficiency steadily improves and you reflect on your strengths and weaknesses, you can approach exam day and each day in clinic with true confidence.
Take Practice Exams So That You Can Be Confident in Your Learning
Internal Medicine Board Review offers two practice exams as another measure to track your performance and prepare you for test day. The practice exams have questions that are designed to align with ABIM exam questions and to the most common, relevant, and challenging clinical scenarios.
- With each exam offering 60 questions in a timed 2-hour online test that mirrors the format of the boards, you’ll be ready for the real thing.
- A pause feature allows you to step away if you like.
- Robust feedback on your performance — how you compared with others and how you performed in each subspecialty — along with key learning points, detailed feedback, and citations are all available to you once you complete the exam.
- Use the exams to direct where you want to start learning in the product, assess yourself partway through the learning, or get your timing down the week before your boards. It’s all up to you.
Learn on Your Schedule — Whenever & Wherever You Like
Internal Medicine Board Review doesn’t just adapt to your performance — it also adapts to your lifestyle. Because you’ll learn by answering bite-size questions, rather than large chapters and reviews, you can fit it in whenever you have even a minute or two.
Use Internal Medicine Board Review on your iPad to enjoy all the functionality of the desktop version on the go. The iPhone version, meanwhile, is optimized for the smaller screen and contains only the question modules and the Recharge feature.
Whenever you’ve got a moment to lean back and reflect, Internal Medicine Board Review is there with you — whether it’s in line at the supermarket, in the parking lot while waiting for your child’s soccer practice to let out, or during an unplanned minute between patients.
For a closer look at NEJM Knowledge+ Internal Medicine Board Review, watch this demo.